NORWAY Christmas Gospel in Norwegian Sign Language

Fri Dec 16 15:36:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
December 16, 2005

Ingvild Roald from Norway wrote:
> This is the part of the gospel that we read at Christmas - Luke 2,
> 1-14. This is translated from Norwegian to Norwegian Sign Language
> (NTS) by Odd-Inge Schroeder, a native-NTS Deaf professor. It is
> written in SignWriting from his translation, by me, using
> SignWriter DOS. All the best, Ingvild.

THANK YOU, Ingvild, for your SignWriter Java document with the
Christmas Gospel in Norwegian Sign Language! I am preparing it for a
web-posting right now. It has nine pages. Here is the first page: