French Sign "Sock" in SW ?

Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod acpg at VTXNET.CH
Mon Dec 19 22:57:49 UTC 2005

great way to write this sign down... we've got  the same sign for SOCKS here
in Switzerland...

Val you ask if it might be a compound sign...well I don't think so... the
sign for socks is the exact movement one do when , after doing the
washing... you put a pair of sock together... (do you know what I'm talking
about ?!?!

Take care and.. have a nice Christmas everyone!

Anny