[sw-l] CZECH...Handshapes needed...

Wed Feb 2 17:55:12 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 2, 2005

On Feb 2, 2005, at 9:26 AM, Honza wrote:
> Yes, of course I know Martin. He's my friend and I told you first
> about SW if I remember well.
> Finally I found the handshape, but I think we'll need some new
> handshape in future for CZJ, not now. Honza

Wow. Well that is great that you are both using SignWriting. I need to
know the handshapes you cannot find, Honza. If they are not there, I
will put them in, but there is a good chance you may not realize where
I placed them...so can you show me one handshape you feel is missing?
Please post it to the List and that will be helpful to everyone too!