[sw-l] gestuno dictionary

Thu Feb 3 03:54:53 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 2, 2005

On Feb 2, 2005, at 9:38 AM, Honza wrote:
> I'd like to ask, why there is no SW gestuno dictionary, just names in
> gestuno and gestuno-esperanto.

Do you use Gestuno, Honza? If you would like to create a Gestuno
dictionary online, we can setup one for you later, but it is some work
for us to create a new Sign Puddle, so only request this, if you really
mean to fill it with signs yourself...I would suggest starting with the
Czech Sign Language dictionary, which is a real language used by lots
of Deaf people..Your friends and co-workers will really benefit from
that dictionary...but Gestuno is not used that much...at least that is
what other people have told me...Am I wrong?...Val ;-)