[sw-l] Sign for Leprechaun?

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Feb 2 18:38:52 UTC 2005

The sign for leprechaun in LIBRAS is "small person with pointy ears", but unfortunately "duende" can also be translated, dwarf, hobbit, or several other creatures, and a Vulcan is a large person with pointy ears.

Such are the beauties of mythological creatures.  Making "small person in green with pointy ears" might make leprechaun, but I'm not Irish.  I will be curious to know.

Charles Butler

Sandy Fleming <sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK> wrote:
Ohhhhh...

Sorry, this message was meant for Shane only! :)

Sandy