[sw-l] signpuddle... translation into french??

Thu Feb 3 21:26:45 UTC 2005

Send the translations again, but this time to me privately...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

My Mac is setup for the diacritics...but I will be creating a graphic
of each one with the diacritics so that no web server can take the
diacritics away from the icons...

This is a lot of work for me, everyone, and I am stretched to the limit
as it is, but I will do it in time...Until I get finished, you will
have to put up with our English icons...Icons are weird because if you
learn them once, you can remember the look of the Icon, even if you
can't read the foreign word...I do that all the time with other
programs...so try to memorize the look of the icon...afterall...we
could take the words away completely and you would still see the Rotate
icon means to rotate one way or the other...so there is a visual nature
to the icons...

Val ;-)