[sw-l] Flemish teachers visit Germany ;-)

Mon Feb 7 04:02:07 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 6, 2005

Dear SW List Members!
Did you know that on Monday, February 7, Flemish teachers Kathleen
Heylen and Sara Geudens will be visiting Stefan Woehrmann's classroom
in Osnabruck, Germany? I only wish I could be there to meet you all
too, and to visit Stefan's classroom ;-)))

  I hope you will write later, to tell us about your experiences and
impressions...

For members new to the List, here are some web pages to visit, about
the Deaf students learning SignWriting in Flanders and Germany:

SignWriting in Flanders
http://www.SignWriting.org/belgium/belgium.html

Flemish Sign Language Dictionary
http://gebaren.ugent.be/