[sw-l] cantons suisses... drawings... to compare with SignPuddle swiss french dic.

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Wed Feb 9 13:40:22 UTC 2005

Le 9 févr. 05, à 07:25, Valerie Sutton a écrit :

> SignWriting List
> February 8, 2005
>
> Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod wrote:
>> By the way... I don't remember if I told you but ... during our last
>> meeting... we decided we were going to say SignEcriture (instead of
>> SignWriting)... and someone also propsed a new sign to speak of
>> SignEcriture...
>
> Oh Yes, you did tell us, Anny. I think the name SignEcriture fits our
> trademark SignWriting very well...thank you for the great name in
> French! I wonder if others, such as those in Quebec and France will
> want to use the same name?
it's up to them

> And the drawings you showed us are charming and I am glad you will be
> adding the names of your provinces or regions in French-Swizerland -
> those are the kinds of signs that could be added to the International
> Name Signs SignPuddle as well someday...
I'll do it when I'll find time

> So is this your sign for SignWriting (SignEcriture) in Swiss French
> Sign Language?
yes.... deaf proposed this sign it's like signing with right hand
writing down the page (left hand)