[sw-l] the mini-conference or seminar in Brussels

Wed Feb 9 21:01:57 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 9, 2005

Dear SW List members, Shane, Kathleen and everyone -
I just telephoned Stefan Woehrmann in Germany and we had a great
conversation...I heard about the wonderful visit from teachers from
Belgium!! smile...

Stefan tells me that right after the teachers left, his computer broke
down, and he has now taken his computer to the computer hospital, and
it will be gone two days before he gets it back! So Stefan has not even
read this message I am sorry to say, or I am sure he would answer it
immediately...

Here in the US we have videophones now, but I do not know if you have
those in Europe?...I don't believe Stefan owns a videophone anyway, so
the only alternative I have is to write to you privately to give you
Stefan's home voice phone number, and maybe someone can call him to ask
him the questions below?... I will write to you privately with his
voice phone number...Thanks for organizing this!

Val ;-)