[sw-l] New Keyboard Demonstration Software

Thu Feb 10 16:22:44 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 10, 2005

Sandy Fleming wrote:
> Anyway, it means that you may want to wait until early next week (I'm
> going
> away for the weekend) so you can download the new version - but it's
> up to
> you.

Hello Everyone, and Sandy!
Glad to hear that Stuart is helping you with the Mac issues...Thank
you, Stuart!

I am running two months behind on a long list of jobs...including new
web design, mail orders and IMWA issues, plus our server is running low
on memory and Stephen and I are going to have to move our web sites
over to a larger server with double the memory, so SignPuddle can have
more space for larger online dictionaries...so believe me, I am happy
to wait a little while to catch up! So thanks for telling me...and have
a wonderful weekend trip, Sandy!