[sw-l] Signs in living color

Stephen Slevinski slevinski at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Thu Feb 10 22:14:58 UTC 2005

Hi list,

Trying to solve a problem with transparency, I found out how to color
symbols.

I put this into SignMaker for international signs.  You can play around and
tell me what you think.
http://www.signbank.org/signpuddle/sgn-WO/create.php

Pressing the Color special command will popup a window where you can pick a
color for the selected symbol.

NOTE:
The symbols loose their color when saving to the dictionary.  However, if
people find this usefull, I can update the script that saves the sign to the
dictionary so that the signs include color.

-Stephen