[sw-l] Signs in living color

Stuart Thiessen sw at PASSITONSERVICES.ORG
Thu Feb 10 22:29:15 UTC 2005

Cool!

Could it be possible, instead of saving color to the dictionary, to
apply color to the sign when pulling from the dictionary? Or
alternatively, for teaching purposes, could it be possible to have a
way to assign colors to different categories of symbols (i.e.,
handshapes, contact, face, etc.) and then it would color the sign
appropriately?  That might be a handy tool for teachers or people
developing teaching materials?

Just some thoughts.

Stuart