AW: [sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie

Tue Feb 22 16:46:51 UTC 2005

Hi all,

UUps - sorry -

I forgot to post one of my suggestion how to express our way of

"Happy birthday" here in Germany! We do really sing a song in English - can
you believe ? But there are German songs as well - I will show another card
later -

Please send your ideas of SignWriting - greetings

Stefan ;-)

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
[mailto:owner-sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu] Im Auftrag von Stefan Wöhrmann
Gesendet: Dienstag, 22. Februar 2005 17:27
An: sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu
Betreff: [sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie

To Valerie and all her friends,

let us gather for a nice happy birthday meeting.

Would be great if other listmembers could contribute their signs for happy
birthday. I would love to make a very special greeting card - another
demonstration of the wonderful possibilities of SignWriting -
It is a great opportunity to meet for a little project in our "SW-List
-family"  What do you think?

So please post a lot of SW - gifs or pngs that show the way you say "Happy
birthday" in your specific SL

...and Valerie - sit down - hands off the keyboard and just feel the proud
and the gratefulness of so many people around the world for your genius
contribution to the people who are interested to improve their SL skills and
who are interested to support DEAF children in their struggle to become
bilingual competent.

So music and SL - movement - art - performance ---

Stefan ;-))