[sw-l] HAPPY BIRTHDAY Valerie

Tue Feb 22 16:52:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 22, 2005

On Feb 22, 2005, at 8:26 AM, Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> To Valerie and all her friends,
> let us gather for a nice happy birthday meeting.

Dear SignWriting List Members, and Stefan!
THANK YOU, for your Happy Birthday wishes and this beautiful birthday
card, which you created yourself. You are such a good artist!

I am blushing each February 22nd, when you wish me a happy birthday! I
am 54 years old today. And for me that is really something, since I was
told frequently in my childhood, that I would not live to be an adult,
because of a genetic illness. But those predictions clearly were not
correct, and I know I will live to see a lot more birthdays!

Every family culture is different, and in my family, we never
celebrated birthdays, so it is a new feeling for me, to have so many
friends wish me a nice day! And I apologize to you all, in advance,
when I forget your birthdays...All of you are so special to me!

So THANK YOU, for being my online family!!   Val ;-)