[sw-l] Country-specific symbolsets like the SSS-US

Sandy Fleming sandy at FLEIMIN.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Feb 3 16:47:22 UTC 2005

> Sorry for the confusions...but in time I will get to cleaning the
> SSS-US...
>
> As far as what you use for your work right now...I haven't a clue what
> to do for you...I guess you will just have to wait!

I've no problem at all with the SSS-US, Val, I was just curious about
certain points.

It will also be no problem to update my program to whatever changes you make
to SSS-US, so there's no urgency at all!

I should be able to submit a demo of how handshapes (only handshapes!) are
typed within the next few days. You'll either love it or hate it  =:(

Sandy