[sw-l] New EXPORT features...

Thu Feb 3 20:55:31 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 3, 2005

Stephen Slevinski wrote:
> Under Export, there is a new option to download (or create) a zip file
> that
> contains the PNGs from the dictionary.  This is not the final solution.

This may not be your final solution, Stephen, but is remarkable
nonetheless, and we are very fortunate to have these Export features
now.. THANK YOU! The group in German-Switzerland needs this for their
work, because they will be using other programs in conjunction with
SignMaker, and will need to load the PNGs into other software
etc...plus they are using XML too, so perhaps in time we can help them
through all the steps to make that work with SWML-S...Val ;-)