AW: [sw-l] index finger movement left right

Sat Feb 19 19:50:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
February 19, 2005

This would be the way to write the Hinge Movement of one finger, side
to side, in SignWriter DOS...And it seems pretty readable!! A smaller
version of the tiny Hinge symbols will be nice in other programs, but
this is just fine I think...So as you are pointing out, SignWriter DOS
is still an excellent program...Someday if we can create new documents
in Windows XP with it, that will make all the difference, and that day
is coming...