[sw-l] POLAND...SignWriting Article in Deaf Magazine

Wed Jan 19 16:21:11 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 19, 2005

Dear SW List, and Lucyna!
I have now re-posted the article in Polish about SignWriting. The
article is written by Lucyna, and was published in October, 2004. My
original PDF was not a good quality, so Lucyna sent me a better PDF,
and I have now posted that on the web, keeping one page from my old
PDF...the cover of the magazine is there to show people what the cover
looked like...Please download the new document:

Polish Article About SignWriting
http://www.SignWriting.org/archive/docs3/sw0213-Poland-
SwiatCiszyOct04.pdf

Thank you once again, Lucyna!