[sw-l] IRELAND...Sign for Northern Ireland

Fri Jan 21 07:18:15 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 20, 2005

Dear SW List and Shane -
Do not worry. We are all here to help each other. All of us have
dictionary entries that are not spelled correctly in SignWriting, and
it is my job, on this List, to teach how to write those signs
better...so maybe now, since some of the technical work has been
accomplished with the entry of the IMWA symbols, I will have more time
to teach on the List. So use me and others on this List as your HELP
button!! Talk more tomorrow -  Val ;-)