[sw-l] Deaf people who use SignWriting

Fri Jan 21 16:13:16 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 21, 2005

Dear SignWriting List and Adam!
When people complain that not enough Deaf people have backed
SignWriting I like to list some of the names of the wonderful Deaf
people we have worked with over the years, and your name, Adam, comes
to mind immediately! Thank you for taking the time to tell your Deaf
friends about SignWriting...Your message below is a great example of
that...I believe that in time SignWriting will spread in the Deaf
Community, when they realize that Deaf people like yourself use
SignWriting...Val ;-)