[sw-l] Bounced messages to the SW List...

Sat Jan 22 23:12:54 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 22, 2005

Dear SW List Members:
As you know, I am the List manager, and sometimes I receive bounced
messages, when a message doesn't reach the List for whatever
reason...So it is my job to inform the writer about the problem, so
they can re-post the message to the List.

The SignWriting List is run by dumb software...It doesn't know that you
have several email addresses! Lately I have had quite a lot of bounced
messages...People either forget which email address they are writing
from, or in some cases, university email attaches other endings, and
suddenly I am flooded with bounced messages...

So before you send a message, be sure to look to make sure that you are
sending it from the email address that you signed up on the List
with...I appreciate it...And it will be less frustrating for you too!

Feel free to write anytime for tech support...Here are some links for
you:

SIGNWRITING LIST

1. POST MESSAGES TO SIGNWRITING LIST
SW-L at MAJORDOMO.VALENCIACC.EDU

2. READ MESSAGES IN THE ARCHIVES
http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/sw-l.html
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/hypermail/sw-l/

3. CHANGE YOUR SIGNWRITING LIST EMAIL SETTINGS
http://majordomo.valenciacc.edu/cgi-bin/majordomo

4. NEED HELP? Go to:

or write to:

Valerie Sutton