[sw-l] for the teachers ;)

Sun Jan 23 20:07:03 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 23, 2005

On Jan 23, 2005, at 11:51 AM, Kasterlinden Bilinguaal wrote:
> yes I have PDF on my computer. The level 1 book was a joint work of me
> and Sara, so she has some of the files for that. We'll put it together
> and send it to you ;)
> Sara has already finished here part of the level 3 book, and she did a
> fantastic job!
> The kids really love reading a story in their language ;) and not
> struggle with Dutch ;) So I will recomend this to every teacher
> working with SignWriting. :o)

This is totally fantastic! I am so happy to hear this news...three
books in Flemish Sign Language - yeah!

And the kids love reading them too...I hope you can document some of
their reactions and I will be happy to post those on our web site
too...using PDF will speed the web design process... Val ;-)