AW: [sw-l] GERMANY...Article published on SignWriting Jan 23, 2005

BDUMMETTE at AOL.COM BDUMMETTE at AOL.COM
Sun Jan 23 20:07:20 UTC 2005

Hello, my name is Betty Banks and I would very much like for yu to send this
information to me in english trnslation, I think it is very nice, I want to
see what this is more about and try to show it to the children I work with,
please! If you can even send this to me at my home which is 520 Vermont Street
Brooklyn Newyork 11207apt#3 and thanx a mill!