[sw-l] LESSON Write sign for CZECH in SignMaker

Tue Jan 25 16:06:05 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 25, 2005

Hello Everyone!
It is time for Martin to learn how to enter the sign for CZECH in the
CZECH SignPuddle on the web...

First, I went to the web site Martin mentioned, and I created a screen
capture of the moving sign for CZECH. This gives me the handshape,
which is not called a B hand here in the US...at least I would not
think that was a B...It is a Flat Hand with the thumb to the side,
which then bends during the movement... See attached screen capture...
I will continue this Lesson next message...