[sw-l] LESSON Write sign for CZECH in SignMaker

Tue Jan 25 16:31:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 25, 2005

LESSON Write Sign For CZECH in SignMaker...

Thank you, Stefan, for trying to write the sign. Now we know that the
handshape is different, but this first try is very helpful...(see
attached for Stefan's writing)...We can change it to be correct in
SignMaker...So Martin...Please follow my instructions now and try
yourself...continued next message...

(Here is Stefan's first try which we will change in SignMaker...)