[sw-l] SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines
sutton at SIGNWRITING.ORG
Wed Jan 26 19:41:15 UTC 2005
January 26, 2005
SignSpelling Rules and Guidelines...
The sign in the attached diagram shows the following...
1. the sign is near the right side of the forehead
2. you are looking at the back of the hand, so the fingers are facing
3. the index finger and thumb are out, the rest of the hand is in a
4. the hand moves back towards the right corner of the forehead
5. and the movement of the fingers shows a trill...a sequential
closing...and I don't believe the author wanted that...I think the
author meant that the index and thumb come together twice...like
close-close...but instead they wrote a trill by mistake...
I promise I will explain everything in the next messages, based on the
symbols available in SignMaker...that makes it easier for you later to
find the correct symbols later...
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 290 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the Sw-l