[sw-l] BRUSSELS - Conference on Sign Writing & Sign Language Teaching

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at FRANCISMAGINN.ORG
Sun Jan 30 21:31:35 UTC 2005

Everyone,

Some of us are working on starting a small European conference in Brussels
this year - in July - to focus mainly on SignWriting and Sign Language
teaching - it has to be very small because we don’t have the money or the
resource - we want to see how this mini-conference goes first - and then
start to build on it.

Will Saturday 23 & Sunday 24 July 2005 be good for everyone? (with a social
night on Fri 22nd July organized by our Belgian friends)

We know it's just a few days after the ICED conference - but what do you
think?

Please advise us!

Yours,

Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa