[sw-l] Sign CZECH added to SignPuddle

Tue Jan 25 22:29:39 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 25, 2005

Martin wrote:
> Thank for your help Val. For me was problem where find head with chin,
> didnt know that I can use rotation :-). If I make some mistake,is there
> possible to repair some signs made by me ? The word "Ceska" is not
> correct,
> correct is "Cesko". Only word conected with republic has char a: "Ceska
> republika".

Hello Everyone, and Martin -
Great. So now you know you can click on Rotate Keys and other keys to
change the symbols in different ways.

Anyone can enter new signs, but only the Dictionary Editors can change
signs, or change their names, or delete signs. To become a Dictionary
Editor, I will send you an invitation in a private email message, and
then you will need to login and establish your password. Changes can
only be made when you login with your password.

So then you can change my mistake with your Czech spoken language...I
am sorry Martin!!

I will send you the invitation later today -

I placed the new sign on your flag on the SignPuddle page...Val ;-)