[sw-l] Invitation to Dictionary Editors

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Wed Jan 26 21:35:22 UTC 2005

> That is ok, Lucyna...I posted a bunch of messages teaching what to do
> as a dictionary editor...so it is up to you whenever you have time!  Enjoy
> your skiing!  Val ;-)

Yes, I had not noticed the following lessons before I sent that posting...
Well, I have just deleted the duplicated diagrams. Today I tried to sent SW
email messages and I found that I have to save the diagrams with Polish
names without the diacritics as the program does not recognize letters with
diacritics when translating in the email box. I think the same problem may
be with the Czech language. So I will avoid the diacritics but that's no
problem.

Lucyna