[sw-l] Invitation to Dictionary Editors

Wed Jan 26 21:47:59 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
January 26, 2005

> Yes, I had not noticed the following lessons before I sent that
> posting... Well, I have just deleted the duplicated diagrams. Today I
> tried to sent SW email messages and I found that I have to save the
> diagrams with Polish names without the diacritics as the program does
> not recognize letters with diacritics when translating in the email
> box. I think the same problem may be with the Czech language. So I
> will avoid the diacritics but that's no problem. Lucyna

Yes. Signuno and others with knowledge of these issues had advised us,
but I truly thought that if you were working from a computer that had
your operating system with those diacritics installed, that there would
be no problem...so maybe it is Firefox...or maybe there is something we
can do later...I will look into it...but this is only in the SignMail
program for email, right? You can still save signs with those
diacritics in the dictionary itself, is that not true?  Val ;-)