[sw-l] Invitation to Dictionary Editors

Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Wed Jan 26 21:58:54 UTC 2005

Val....

I' just have sooooo much to do... I cannot remember which user's name
and password I chose... it's the second time ... I'm sorry to ask you
that again... can you repeat the procedure with me again... and I
promise I'll write it down somewhere and will stick it top my desk

Thanks a lot in advance

Anny