[sw-l] Re: signing and sign writing

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jan 31 15:31:55 UTC 2005

Tried writing her (Emma) and it's bounced three times.  Are you sure it's the right address, Val.

Charles Butler

Valerie Sutton <sutton at signwriting.org> wrote:
SignWriting List
January 31, 2005

Dear SW List:
Perhaps some of you would enjoy writing to Emma, who is from Scotland?
I just received this email a few minutes ago, so Emma is not a member
of the SignWriting List yet...Her email is
hjaioia at tiscali.co.uk...Thanks for your help! I will also write to Emma
later today...Val ;-)