Clin d'oeil 2005 (festival)

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Wed Jul 6 20:25:16 UTC 2005

Hi everybody,

it is a mistake. Now I see website about it told me president of WFD
www.wfdcongress.org.
In 2007 won't be in Switzerland fest like in Reims but 15th World
Congress of the World Federation of the Deaf. (Val I hope you know about it)
Anyway, I also think that it is good oportunity to have SW meeting at
the same period (just before/after) as International fests (Reims,
Wolves etc.) or Congress.

Honza