Clin d'oeil 2005 (festival)

Wed Jul 6 23:00:36 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 6, 2005

> Honza wrote:
> it is a mistake. Now I see website about it told me president of
> WFD www.wfdcongress.org.
> In 2007 won't be in Switzerland fest like in Reims but 15th World
> Congress of the World Federation of the Deaf. (Val I hope you know
> about it) Anyway, I also think that it is good oportunity to have
> SW meeting at the same period (just before/after) as International
> fests (Reims, Wolves etc.) or Congress.

Hello Honza -
Yes. I know of the World Federation of the Deaf. I hope that all of
you in Europe can inform the WFD about the SignWriting Symposium in
Brussels on July 21-22, and inform them that the Symposium could
possibly take place before or after their events in the future as
well...Best that you do that from Europe, since as an American
hearing woman I do not have the same kind of influence!...Or ask them
to write to me or join our List...that would be great!

I guess you are not attending the SW Symposium in Brussels this July,
Honza? That is too bad someone from the Czech Republic cannot
attend...oh well! Maybe next time ;-)