ESWO - sign-name

Sun Jul 31 15:25:33 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 31, 2005

> Shane Gilchrist Ó hEorpa wrote:
> I notice that my sign-name is complicated to write - but then again
> im a
> complicated person anyway...i wont be from Belfast if im not
> complicated ;-)

Hello Shane, Stefan and Everyone -
Stefan wrote each sign-name with detail...very accurate and with
feeling! Well done! I enjoyed reading the feeling behind the
movements...

But for everyday use, there is an easier, faster-to-write-by-hand
spelling of your sign-name, Shane. Would you like me to write that
for you? it will be good to sign all your mail with your sign-name
written in SignWriting. That is a good way to learn to write by hand.

Did you take any materials home from the Symposium?...What materials
do you have now? Val ;-)