ESWO - sign-name

Antony Daamen adaamen at OPTUSNET.COM.AU
Sun Jul 31 23:26:20 UTC 2005

Hi all of you who went to the ESWO.

how exciting it must be for you all! I am very happy that I can put a face
to the names.

Stephan, you look a little similar to me: skinny, balding in a similar way,
etc. I am 43 and not quite as grey as you are! You also have the habit of
saying: "understand?". The Deaf here find that sometimes demeaning, so I
changed it to "clear?"!

My singname is "Dutchy" , coming from Holland this was given to me by the
Auslan teacher.

I am also called "Ant", I always end my SMS messages with Ant, short for
Antony. However, I am also very active (crazy ant!),, so in that context
Ant" is also appropriate!

The signname Ant is actually taking over now...
Good to meet you all!

Ant !!

NOTICE - This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or
legally privileged information. If you have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete it immediately.
Under no circumstances does Signing-Hands accept liability for any loss or
damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments

This message has been scanned for viruses and content using automated
filters