MALAYSIA What is SMS? ;-)

Fri Jul 15 00:56:43 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
July 14, 2005

Thank you, everyone, for informing me about what SMS means!!

There are several programmers who have expressed interest in placing
SignWriting on mobile phones. One of them is Steve Slevinski, but
this is something for the future. Steve, if you are reading this,
have you worked at all on placing SignPuddle on mobile phones?

Meanwhile, Aisha, we have written some Malaysian signs in the past,
because of a Summer Institute of Linguistics (SIL) research project
in Malaysia. I will contact SIL to find out if that project is
continuing.

And have you visited SignPuddle dictionaries on the web?

SignPuddle
http://www.SignBank.org/signpuddle

We do not have a Malaysian SignPuddle yet, but if you want to learn
to add signs in SignWriting I can teach you how to add signs...just
write to the List to request the Malaysian SignPuddle and we will set
you up with a blank dictionary waiting for you to add signs...smile...

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org
Read & Write Sign Languages