[sw-l] POLAND doubts about the strike symbol

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Sun Jun 12 20:54:58 UTC 2005

Hello List,
I am not sure how to use the strike symbol with two vertical lines and I can't find any explanations to this issue. Of course, I understand that the lines mean "in-between", but, for example in this case of the sign for PRACA (WORK; JOB) two palms are moving and striking each other, not just one. So, is it justified to use the strike symbol with the lines or the symbol without them will be proper for such cases?

Lucyna

GG 3618151 SMS +48505273292