AW: [sw-l] Spelling of ASL Wallet (retry #3)

Charles Butler chazzer3332000 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 15 18:48:47 UTC 2005

I can understand you wanting the take out the
movement, but isn't that the whole point of sign
writing, to show the movement, not just the hands, to
be able to show "precisely" how a movement is
accomplished, by a wrist flex, rather than through an
arm movement.

I'd like, however, to know how to show the wrist flex,
with the arrows actually having the end position at
the tip of the arrow, else any of your writings, to
me, have been confusing, as the arrows point in a
direction, and the end of the direction is where I
expect to see the next handshape.