AW: [sw-l] Re: AUSTRALIA Sign for Australia - black line etc

Bill Reese wreese01 at TAMPABAY.RR.COM
Thu Jun 2 20:59:02 UTC 2005

Does punctuation have to be sideways when doing columns?  Nothing else
seems to be turned that way.  In English an exclamation mark is still
vertical if written this way:
"Hey!"
or this way:
!