AW: [sw-l] Colorize proper nouns

Fri Jun 3 15:57:01 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 3, 2005

Stefan Wöhrmann wrote:
> But as you said before Valerie - if people try to find out what
> works best
> for their situation why not - smile

Hello Stefan -
Yes, it is great to think in that relaxed fashion. It is better for
the writing system to let people around the world write as they feel
best, and then after awhile, certain writings become used more and
more until they become a world standard without anyone trying to
force the issue...it just happens naturally and that is the best.

So your documents, if they are read by many people, influence the
symbol-usage of the future...

But I have also learned that...capitalization of signs.. is a good
addition to the Punctuation Symbols...and I will try to document what
is happening around the world...