[sw-l] where's the "elbow" symbol?

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Wed Jun 8 18:34:10 UTC 2005

Aha!
Thank you, that looks much more like what I wanted to find. Just didn't
know that it "lived" under the second "x", and
I knew that it had to be there *somewhere*!
Best,
Kim

sw-l at majordomo.valenciacc.edu on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 at 1:56 PM -0500