[sw-l] SW Dos Dictionary to SignPuddle?

Thu Jun 9 04:56:04 UTC 2005

Hi Mark,

SW Dos and SignPuddle use different symbol sets. SW Dos used SSS-95.
SignPuddle uses the latest version of the IMWA.

If you can find the way to create graphic files from a SW Dos
dictionary, I can load the signs into the dictionary as graphics only.
These signs can be used in the email and translation screen, but
graphics only will not work with SignMaker.

-Steve