[sw-l] SW Dos Dictionary to SignPuddle?

pennersw at YBB.NE.JP pennersw at YBB.NE.JP
Fri Jun 10 01:14:33 UTC 2005

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the info, and for your incredible program.
We definitely don't want the graphic only option, since we are eagerly
anticipating the use of the look-up feature in the future, and our Dos
dictionary is not so huge that it will be a problem re-inputting it into
SignPuddle. Will it be possible to transfer from SignPuddle 1 to
SignPuddle 2? Or should we hold off on inputting until SP2 is ready?

Mark