[sw-l] the rest of Kevin Clark's story

Kimberley A. Shaw kshaw at WELLESLEY.EDU
Thu Jun 9 17:13:19 UTC 2005

Hello all:
I would love to include Kevin Clark's "Protest at Gallaudet" story in a SW
anthology which I am making for myself, friends, and ASL classmates.
However, since only half of it appears in SW on the website, are there
plans to put the rest of it online in SW? Since it was "written in ASL", I
presume that there must be a manuscript copy of it somewhere in existence
... of course, I wouldn't at all mind having a manuscript copy either, if
that is possible!
Or if anyone knows how to contact Kevin Clark, I'll be glad to ask him
directly ...
Best,
Kim from Boston