[sw-l] TALS Conference in France tomorrow!

Thu Jun 9 16:56:31 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 9, 2005

Dear SW List!
Tomorrow, June 10th, there will be several presentations that use
SignWriting, at the TALS Conference in France...I want to wish all of
the presenters the very best...We are thinking of you!

And I hope you will write to us to tell us, after the conference is
over, how it went and what happened...smile...If any of you take
photos, I hope you can share them with us...

Four of the presentations that use SignWriting are...

* « Travail contrastif sur les moyens d’annotation de corpus LSF
(partition et SignWriting) visant l’analyse linguistique du domaine
référentiel » I. Fusellier et L. Boutora

* « Using SignWriting as a Phonetic Notation System » V. Bonow
Boeira, L. R. Volz de Oliveira, D. Souza Madeira, A. C. da Rocha

* « Semantic searching for SignWriting » S. Aerts, B. Braem, K. Van
Mulders et K. de Weerdt

* « Variations dans la représentation écrite d’un signe en
SignWriting » G. Aznar et P. Dalle

There may be others that also use SignWriting within their papers,
but I am not sure...so please inform us, if I have not listed your
paper...Thank you for all your hard work...

And have a great time tomorrow!

Sutton at SignWriting.org

1. SignWritingSite
http://www.SignWriting.org