[sw-l] CZECH Translating Lessons Book

Honza honza at RUCE.CZ
Thu Jun 9 20:30:40 UTC 2005

Hi Val,

I am pleased you still remember it ;-)
(I know you have many and many thinks to do)

yes that's great, thanks. I've read email about that recently (I think
it was to Lucyna).
This days Tomas has also software via it he also can edit pdf. files,
but what Anny have done will sure help. Anyway we still need more free
time to have chance to translate it.. but summer is comming :-)

Honza