[sw-l] CZECH Translating Lessons Book

Lucyna Dlugolecka deafie at GMX.NET
Fri Jun 10 18:15:20 UTC 2005

Val -- for me as a translator the best way would be to copy text from the pdf file to the Word file because I use a CAT (Computer Aided Translation) tool to translate texts in Word. If coping text from the pdf file with SW lessons is not possible, I'll translate from the French version, looking at the English one :-)/

Lucyna

  Yes. Anny's work is a great help. There is also another way to extract the illustrations from any PDF file now...It is free with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader program...Read the instructions below:

  Word...