[sw-l] simulatneous / alternative mouvements.... question

Marc Girod & Anne-Claude Pr=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=laz Girod girodmarc at VTX.CH
Thu Jun 16 09:24:37 UTC 2005

Val...

I was working with the group on sign notations... and couldn't find examples
of signs using the different symbols for simultaneous or aleternative
movement...

could you give me examples of signs.... and explain me the difference
between the symbols

we've tried to wrtie down some words as:

donkey (âne)
express (exprimer)
dead (mort)
crisis (crise)

can you tell me if it looks that theses signs are written correctly...

Thanks

Anny