[sw-l] simulatneous / alternative mouvements.... question

Thu Jun 16 16:17:08 UTC 2005

SignWriting List
June 16, 2005

Hello Anny and Everyone!
I just want you to know that I hope to answer your questions in
around five hours or so...Thanks for these interesting questions!

Val ;-)

On Jun 16, 2005, at 2:24 AM, Marc Girod & Anne-Claude Prélaz Girod